Nigerian musician,Yung6ix luckily arrived on time and saved his cleaner who stole millions from him from getting burnt to death!!

According to what we gathered,Nigerian Musician, Yung6ix was in time to rescue his cleaner from being burned to death by a group of area boys who caught him after he stole millions in property and cash from the musician.

He was let go because he promised to return everything he stole.

"yung6ix Apparently before I got back from my gig over the weekend my cleaner took off with some of my properties including cash of a million plus. Area boys who where aware caught him and was beating him before I intervened and handed him over to Police after he agreed to take us to his accomplice to recover the money and other valuables. Sad shiii people do to those tryna help them."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAY/JUNE 2017 WAEC RESULT IS OUT!

How to get a backlink from Vanguardngr!!

Chicago PD release Jussie Smollett’s Case Files