See more photo's of Linda Ikeji's self made secondary school Tour for girls.

Linda Ikeji recently started a self made secondary school tour for girls,according to her she has visited 3  secondary schools to encourage girls who will rather be selfmade,in an article she shared on her blog she wrote:-

" I've been to three secondary schools so far for my secondary school tour for girls and like I said before, it'sbeen one of the greatest joys of my life...talking, inspiring and hugging these young girls. I was at Fountain Heights Secondary School in Surulere on Friday where I met really bright girls who want nothing but to succeed."

See more photo's from the Tour below:-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAY/JUNE 2017 WAEC RESULT IS OUT!

How to get a backlink from Vanguardngr!!

Chicago PD release Jussie Smollett’s Case Files