LOVE ME AGAIN DAVE - EPISODE 1

And once again another fight broke out as usual,every 7 o'clock in the evening I and Dave will fight,like we had set this particular hour to battle everyday and guess what? once its after 8 its either he goes to the balcony and I wont see him untill the next day or I will be the one to apologise,Imagine?

Okay this evening was about not warming his food on time,he is always finding fault in everything I do,I had called him down for dinner by 6pm immediately the food was ready ..but he delayed and the food went cold,how is it my fault?

oh how can I forget to introduce my self dear diary? My name is Madiebo,from Abia state married to this arrogant legosian man,Dave some times I feel like adding tusa tusa to his drink. ...but his luck is that my love for him is stopping me...Jenuary 12th,2012Dear diary,today dave and I quarreled simply because I did not warm the food that I served him an hour ago? what has madiebo got to do with it? ehhn?why is this man always looking for my mouth ...Any thats by the way...you know I will still go and apologise...Hey how can I forget to tell you I met tonia,I felt so glad seeing her again after a very long time,you know how we ladies chat....we gossiped alot about school days,i felt good untill she told me her husbandhad bought her the porsche that laid there near the super market .... chie it so reminded me of dave? he will buy expensive gifts for his girlfriends and with allthe money he has.... i never got gifts as such from him Haba! not even a date on a cool evening...chaiiii love has killed me!! . ...I kept writing about how my day went untill dave called again....he was shouting my name as if i committedvan offence."What? what is it? why are you calling me?" I said."Just shut up and dress the guest room,my mother iscoming..." he said."another problem again!" i mumbled.."you say what?""no o! nothing!!" I said walking off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAY/JUNE 2017 WAEC RESULT IS OUT!

How to get a backlink from Vanguardngr!!

Chicago PD release Jussie Smollett’s Case Files