LOVE ME AGAIN DAVE EPISODE 16

I went to see mama two days after just to know uncle Odenigbo got into an accident and i wondered what happened to my phone when mama had tried to call me.
"How is he now?"I said.
"He is fine,the doctor said we should be grateful nothing serious happened to him,out of 12 passengers in the bus only him survived"mama said,i saw the course to thankgod was boldly written all over her face and there was a brief silence which mama broke with a smile.
"see how u hv maciated for the past one month you divorced him...havent you considered taking him back as ur husband...one month of turture is overly enuff to make him a better person" mama said.
"Mama he abused me!" I said dryly.

I had a second thought abt what mama said,have i really turtured him enough i remembered the one that got dave mad over me was when i went out with hiz boss with the dress he first both me as a couple before we got married.

when i got home it waz my diary that came into my mind,i hvnt touched it in a long time.

Dear diary,
love has finish madiebo o! i really have something that is bordering me? mama is saying Dave has changed,even tonia what if he is acting up? if i marry him again wont he become a monsterous person again?? No No No!! his suffering is not sufficient  to quench this Anger inside of me but on a serious note am missing him...am really missing him...chai...sometimes i wish the divorce never came to be...but i dont care shaa...i know what i want...for Dave to love me Again...all this might be an trap to hv me again"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAY/JUNE 2017 WAEC RESULT IS OUT!

How to get a backlink from Vanguardngr!!

Chicago PD release Jussie Smollett’s Case Files