Justin Bieber’s Condition Was Worse Than People Thought, He Was Living In Hell – Manager

Justin Bieber’s longtime manager Scooter Braun sat down for a recent interview in which he sheds light on just how dark the pop star’s life became in early 2014, around when he was arrested.

In an interview with the Wall Street Journal, he explained just how bad things got for the hitmaker back then.

He said, “It was worse than people realized,” he admitted. “I failed him day after day. We were living in hell because he was in such a dark place. ”

He went on to explain that what happened to Justin got very troubling.

“I have inconveniences, and other people have problems. Mine feel important, but they’re not. They’re not life or death. Justin’s stuff got to a point where it was a problem. Our relationship really struggled, but I started to learn things that made me a better man. When the time came and Justin needed the resources to get back on track, I wanted to make sure I was a rock and someone he could turn to,” he added.

Scooter even revealed that Justin’s breakdown had people telling him to move on and give up on the crooner, but he refused.

He said, “Some of the biggest people in the industry, people invested in Justin’s career, told me, ‘It’s over. Focus on something else. That kid is done.’ I made a promise to him when he was 13 that I would never give up on him. I plan on keeping that promise.”

The post Justin Bieber’s Condition Was Worse Than People Thought, He Was Living In Hell – Manager appeared first on JoelsBlog.



from JoelsBlog http://ift.tt/2hCZNW1
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAY/JUNE 2017 WAEC RESULT IS OUT!

How to get a backlink from Vanguardngr!!

Chicago PD release Jussie Smollett’s Case Files