How I became a man without family, how it all happened

was now a man without family,I was alone in the world.

Find john immediately and tell him to get home,he just barked out those orders and left,who would have known those were going to be dad’s last words.john and been out all day,he didn’t like staying at home, I tried calling jane his girlfriend to know if he was over,they were both not picking calls,where the hell could he be or what was he doing out by this time.

I was the junior brother here,it wasn’t my duty to worry about my big brother,I didn’t have the power to control him,so why bother,I went back upstairs to the video game I was playing before dad interrupted me.

It was 10pm now,nobody was back,no mum nor dad nor john or even annah,I was beginning to feel lonely and a little scared,I was 21 but with my family out I was just worried,dad would soon be back and john was nowhere to be found.

I was contemplating going out to look for john but decided to wait a little outside on the steps.my family wasn’t one that stayed out late,so I wondered what was keeping them out,mum left since morning and annah had gone to join her at her workplace after school,I have been home all day long,I didn’t feel like hanging out with the usual crowd.

I just hope everybody was fine,it was 11pm when the phone rang in the house,I didn’t want to go in and check the caller but it might be one of them,I ran for the phone before it would stop ringing,it was the hospital,they didn’t say much just that I should come straight away to the hospital.

As I raced towards the hospital,my heart raced faster,I was shedding little tears out of fear something might have happened to one of my family member,I got there and was directed to a room,I screamed as I saw the sight before me,I had been called in to identify the body of the only family members I had,they were all dead,just lying still.apparently john had gone to meet dad in the office,and they had driven to mum’s workplace to pick both mum and annah and had an accident on their way back.

Who was I to turn to,I have no family anymore,I wanted to wake them up,I wanted to join them,why was life cruel,I walked out of that hospital a clueless man and a loner.20171208_161051 How I became a man without family, how it all happened

The post How I became a man without family, how it all happened appeared first on JoelsBlog.



from JoelsBlog http://ift.tt/2zTjNHa
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAY/JUNE 2017 WAEC RESULT IS OUT!

How to get a backlink from Vanguardngr!!

Chicago PD release Jussie Smollett’s Case Files