African Children experience the true Joy of Childhood

I would never have written a better blog post than this if I still waited for Lucille to bring with her a memory of what childhood used to be in 4th street New Jersey or what it used to be in Bradford, London, I truly felt the sweet joy of childhood when we moved to Lagos, Surulere had it all or was it when we moved to Port Harcourt that I experienced the swift change and adaptation to a New Environment, Childhood in Africa is everything… ๐Ÿ˜Š

The Joy

The anxiety

The pair

The feeling.. 

I can’t wait for Lucille to come, I will tell her what I think about childhood in Nigeria ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ, or should I say Africa ๐ŸŒ, she has spent her life in the UK ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง and have memories of what she heard about Africa

The Article African Children experience the true Joy of Childhood first appeared on JoelsBlog.



from JoelsBlog https://ift.tt/2GYzbY2
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAY/JUNE 2017 WAEC RESULT IS OUT!

How to get a backlink from Vanguardngr!!

Chicago PD release Jussie Smollett’s Case Files