Gus season 6 winner, Uche gets married to a lady that slide in his DM

Gus season 6 winner, Uche gets married to a lady that slide in his DM

 

Gus season 6 winner, Uche gets married to a lady that slide in his DM

Girls let’s change this age long practice of guys asking girls out, shine your eyes, if you see any guy you like, go after him, unless you are willing to wear the garment of singlehood and take up the title as apostle of single hood.

 

So Gulder Ultimate Search season 6 winner, Uche finally got married to lauren, a lady that slide into his DM on Facebook, after which they met and their relationship picked up from there… Lauren narrating her love story said she was glad to have asked him out first.

 

Read their story below

 

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN
Our story….. LAUREN @laurenagokei …one day I was going through my Facebook page and then I saw this cute guy on a group that I belonged to, and then I slid into his dm, and he replied I’m sure he was wondering why a pretty girl was saying hi, but I just wanted to be friends. We got chatting and chatting and then we stopped chatting for months and one day he slid into my dm…and from then, Facebook chats and calls continued for a year, we finally met, started a relationship, and fell in love and I’m so happy I slid into his dm first lol.
Uche @calImeuche was on Facebook one lovely day and then I got a message from a girl, checked her profile first, and wow she was so beautiful…I wanted to ignore but I couldn’t it was hard…and we got chatting on Facebook for about a year, we were so close….At some point, we lost contact for a few months… but we found each other again… we met and we became lovers and best friends. I’m so glad I didn’t dull myself.

Suit by @telvinnwafor
Dress by @holademiapparel
Makeup by @___onfleek_beauty
Wedding planner @nwandossignatureevents
Photography @dikophotography
#LaurUch18 #couplegoals #prewedding #countdownbegins

 

The Article Gus season 6 winner, Uche gets married to a lady that slide in his DM first appeared on JoelsBlog.



from JoelsBlog https://ift.tt/2GmbQ5E
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAY/JUNE 2017 WAEC RESULT IS OUT!

How to get a backlink from Vanguardngr!!

Chicago PD release Jussie Smollett’s Case Files