Twitter Stories: ‘My neighbour is a pastor and a disgrace to all Igbo indigenes’

 

Twitter Stories:

Twitter user @otunbakush shared this very hilarious thread on a war that went down at his house between himself and his Igbo neighbor.

 

According to him, ‘not all Igbo are bad but this one is a pastor and a disgrace to all Igbo indigins. I’m the night crawler of my compound I enter my house latest 11pm or 12am, and na me dey always park for back…’

 

Follow the hilarious thread below…

The post Twitter Stories: ‘My neighbour is a pastor and a disgrace to all Igbo indigenes’ appeared first on JoelsBlog.



from JoelsBlog https://ift.tt/2vq3n94
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAY/JUNE 2017 WAEC RESULT IS OUT!

How to get a backlink from Vanguardngr!!

Chicago PD release Jussie Smollett’s Case Files