You! Yes you!!! Help me send my Open Letter to Tiwa Savage

So I have been caught up with a lot of crazy things lately and this was one of the things that propped up as an Idea…. But this is not crazy Sha!

 

I have always loved Tiwa savage right from 2009,that I would have passed for a gay person cos my stuff was all about Tiwa Savage… Now my people don’t get me wrong I’m not gay..

I decided to write to Tiwa savage all of a sudden because I miss her and I can no longer see her latest post on Instagram after she blocked me.  .I can’t even remember what I did wrong.

 

My Open Letter to Tiwa Savage below;

 

Dear Tiwa Savage,

How are you doing all this while? I know I shouldn’t have asked because you are fine and All I’ve heard and wrote about you recently is all good and appealing to the ears.

I miss you and I want you to unblock me on Instagram so I can see what’s Latest… I recall how I spent a whole day taking screenshots of ur photos, I pray my brothers from the Vaseline crew hasn’t made a caricature of ur photos.

 

Tiwa! You are amazing!!

The post You! Yes you!!! Help me send my Open Letter to Tiwa Savage appeared first on JoelsBlog.



from JoelsBlog https://ift.tt/2x3h0Nj
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAY/JUNE 2017 WAEC RESULT IS OUT!

How to get a backlink from Vanguardngr!!

Chicago PD release Jussie Smollett’s Case Files