Watch The Animated Visual For Waje's "Oh My"

Singer Waje recently revealed that a a new album “Red Velvet” which she held a live listening event. And as a warm-up for the big reveal, she has released the audio and lyric video “Oh My”, one of the songs in the album.

“Oh My” is a wistful song that tells a story of a woman longing for more from her partner. The lyrics are compelling but played down to sound lighthearted.

The song is produced by Johnny Drille and edited by Alvin Ogbonna.

View the song below:

The post Watch The Animated Visual For Waje's "Oh My" appeared first on The Guardian Nigeria Newspaper – Nigeria and World News.

The post Watch The Animated Visual For Waje's "Oh My" appeared first on Nightwatchng.



from Nightwatchng https://ift.tt/2RtKcVT
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAY/JUNE 2017 WAEC RESULT IS OUT!

How to get a backlink from Vanguardngr!!

Chicago PD release Jussie Smollett’s Case Files