@HeisRema: Rema – Biography

Are you looking for Rema ‘s Biography? If Yes. Read all you need to know about him on Nightwatchng.com

Rema is a Fast rising Nigerian Singer and Song Writer. Recently. He has taking a stride to become one of the fastest upcoming artistes in Nigeria. Following his record deal with the Mavin Records.

Following a Multi-million dollar investment in Mavin Records by Global private equity firm, Kupanda Holdings, Mavin – Nigerian entertainment Media Giant (Record Label) presents Rema, a new artiste signed under Jonzing World, Mavin’s first-ever imprint record label.

This move by Chief Executive Officer(CEO) of Mavin Records, Don Jazzy, is in response to the growing thirst for Nigerian music worldwide. Also, it’s the company’s desire to eventually become a music powerhouse in Africa.

So far, Rema is making the waves with over four songs and has garnered over One Million streams on Spotify and other music platforms in the first two weeks of his signing to the record label.

Rema: Biography & Net Worth

Divine Ikubor aka REMA is an 18 years old Nigerian Artiste.  He is a talented young man grew up, lived and hustled in the City of Benin, Edo State.

REMA - Biography

Divine Ikubor – REMA

As a sensational rapper in Church and school, Rema knew as early as 11 Music was his calling and that his love for Music has socialized him to believe he wanted to spend his life doing Music.

He paving a niche for himself in Benin city. went on to perform on several stages in Benin City and established his own live band while still in school. Rema’s is unique and presently darting towards Afrobeat, Trap and Alternative music.

Rema’s talent saw light and love amongst Afrobeat lovers. D’Prince, Don Jazzy’s brother and one of the vibrant crewmembers of the defunct Mo’Hits, discovered 18-year-old Rema.

REMA: Interviews

Rema is just not a big catch but a young celebrity on the front pages of Nigerian News and Media Houses. Read his recent interviews below.

His signing to Jonzing World

Speaking of his signing to Jonzing World, the energetic and radiant performer said:

“It still feels like a dream.

It is such a blessing for me to be chosen for something great, and given a platform as big as Mavin Global.

Glad to have a  team as supportive as Jonzing World to enable me achieve my career objectives in music.

I am super excited about what the future holds.”

Commenting on the development, Mavin Global President, Don Jazzy, said:

“Rema is a formidable young artiste: with his skill and versatility, he has a unique place in the future of Afrobeats.

At the same time, we’re excited to launch our first imprint deal with Jonzing World.

This model will expand the number of ways the Mavin platform can support artistes and entrepreneurship in Africa to grow together, at home and internationally.”

Divine Ikubor also joined A-list celebrities: Tiwa Savage, Korede Bello, D’ija, Dr Sid, D’Prince, Poe, Johnny Drille and DNA twins on the Mavin Record Platform. Founded in 2012.

Lastly, Divine Ikubor signed to Mavin Records on Friday, March 22, 2019. Donjazzy confirming it on social media said;

”Today another Mavin is Activated.

Mavin/Jonzing is excited to present the newest MAVIN.

Rema is a super talented young artist I have no doubt is going to be the future of Afrobeats.”

REMA: TRACKLIST & MUSIC VIDEOS

Rema surprisingly debuted 4 songs at a go prior to his contract deal with Mavin Records. See his Tracklists & Music Videos below;

  1. Rema – Iron Man ( Official Music Video )
    YouTube Video

    Download REMA IRON MAN MP3

  2. Rema – Why ( Official Audio )
    YouTube Video

    Download REMA Why MP3

  3. Rema – Dumebi ( Official Audio )
    YouTube Video

Download Rema – Dumebi Mp3

4. Rema – Corny ( Official Audio )
YouTube Video

Download REMA Corny Mp3
Rema – Corny Lyrics (Divine Ikubor)

Ozedikus nwanne
Hm, “Hmm”
This your body wey you give me E dey make me wan dey do
Wan dey do Like aguu na agum
, guu na agum Like aguu na agum Sasha make you give me shito
E dey make me wan dey do
Wan dey do
Like aguu na agum, guu na agum
Like aguu na agum
Make you no go do do do do corny
my baby o Do do do do corny
My baby o Do do do do corny aww (Baby o)
Make you no go do do do do corny my baby o
Do corny My baby o Do do do do corny aww
Girl I motor pon pon my horny
o Odo yewu you dey kpongolo my body o
Marry me girl this one no funny, aww (Aww)
Is a miracle oya come test my money o I carry you oya come
meet my mommy o E be you wey dey ginger my body, aww (Aww)
Me I don go soji
The thing dey sweet my body
ahh nnga Enyegbu gi nsogbu
Odo yewu my honey ahh
Sweet pass curry,
I marry you my honey
You dey tingologo my body aw
You dey tingologo my… (Ngwa!)
This your body wey you give me
E dey make me wan dey do Wan dey do Like aguu na agum, guu na agum
Like aguu na agum
Sasha make you give me shito E dey make me wan
dey do Wan dey do Like aguu na agum, guu na agum
Like aguu na agum
Make you no go do do do do corny my baby o
Do do do do corny My baby o
Do do do do corny aww (Baby o)
Make you no go do do do do corny my baby o Do corny
My baby o Do do do do corny aww
Yay This your body na miracle uhh
Cha cha body na durable uhh
This baka very visible uhh
This your body na miracle uhh
Your body na miracle uhh
Nwa baby na miracle uhh
Iron man don dey fall for you’
This your body wey you give me E dey make me wan dey do Wan dey do
Like aguu na agum, guu na agum
Like aguu na agum
Sasha make you give me shito E dey make me wan dey do
Wan dey do Like aguu na agum, guu na agum
Like aguu na agum
Make you no go do do do do corny my baby o
Do do do do corny My baby o
Do do do do corny aww (Baby o)
Make you no go do do do do corny my baby o Do corny My baby o
Do do do do corny aww
(Swabs)
(Ozedikus nwanne)

 

The post @HeisRema: Rema – Biography appeared first on Nightwatchng.



from Nightwatchng http://bit.ly/2I7rFNY
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAY/JUNE 2017 WAEC RESULT IS OUT!

How to get a backlink from Vanguardngr!!